Admission is open to Grades III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX and XI in the session 2017-18.
- The prescribed Registration Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the Principal with the Registration fee of Rs. 5000/- by a Bank Draft drawn in favour of Birla International School, on ICICI Bank(Krishi Mandi Branch,Kishangarh), A/C Name: Birla International School, A/C No. 683901700653,Branch- Kishangarh, Ajmer. IFSC Code- ICI0006839. Or A copy of the ICICI Bank challan for submission of cash to be attached with the Registration form. The ICICI Bank challan is already there in our website and it has to be downloaded for submission to Bank.
- For admission in grades III, IV & V there will be a personal interview by the Principal in the School on a specified date intimated by the school admission department after the receipt and submission of the registration form along with the registration fee.
- For admission in grades VI, VII, VIII, IX & XI there will be a pen and paper entrance test on the date intimated by the admission department. The duration of entrance test will be 2 hours.
- [Syllabus: For grades VI, VII, VIII, & IX will be based on the previous class as per CBSE curriculum. We will be evaluating the child on four subject; English, Hindi, Maths & GK. For Grade XI the entrance paper will be based on the Subject Option. The overall entrance question paper will be based on class X as per CBSE curriculum.] However for the convenience of the Parents after 26th December 2015 the school will regularly conduct entrance test in the school on all working days between Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. No entrance exam will be conducted on Sunday and Holidays.
An assessment of age appropriate will be checked in the school by the admission department with the birth certificate and the previous School Transfer Certificate.
- Fee of selected students are to be paid within 10 days from the date of confirmation of admission.