Our Fee Policy
Imprest account for every student is maintained to cater to all expenses incurred on books/stationery, toiletries, tuck-shop, laundry, general stores, general traveling, sports, tours and
treks, outdoor trips to participate in scholastics and co-scholastics activities and medical expenses. The balance in the imprest account is carried forward to the next year and the parents are provided with a statement of accounts.
- For all students, the total Boarding fee is to be paid in two equal installments. For existing students, first installment is to be paid on or before 10 April and second on or before 10 October. For new students, total Boarding fee is also payable in two installments; first at the time of admission and second on or before 10th October of every year. The school has the authority to strike off the name of a student, who fails to deposit the fee within the stipulated period.
- Fee for the full term will be charged even if a student joins late, leaves early or absents himself during a part of the session.
- The fee may be accepted with the fine of Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) per day till next 15 days after the due date. Thereafter, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls of the school. However, the student may be re-admitted after receiving a re-admission fee of Rs. 10,000/- (rupees ten thousand only), but on the discretion of the Principal for which a written request from the parent/guardian will be necessary. In case fee is not paid within one month of due date the students may be sent home to their parents at the latter’s expense.
- For those who are opting for Horse Riding/Shooting, an additional amount of Rs. 10000/- (rupees ten thousand only) per annum each will be charged separately.
- 10% waiver on Boarding fee will be given to junior sibling.
- No separate communication in connection with the scheduled payment of the fee installment of the ward will be sent to the parent/guardian.
- Fee once deposited will in no case be refunded.